Download the Campus Map
Gender-inclusive washrooms are available across the Mount campus in the following locations:
- Seton Academic Centre (453)
- Rosaria Student Centre (402)
- Evaristus Hall (212, C303, C304, C408, 409, 421, 453)
- Margaret Norrie McCain Centre for Teaching, Learning and Research (113)
We can’t wait to see you on campus!
A small university with a global outlook, the Mount fosters academic excellence and educates the leaders of tomorrow. Our unique sense of community and personalized approach to education means class sizes are small, and students have access to high-quality faculty and opportunities to be involved in research. In fact, the Mount has among the smallest class sizes in Canada. Come and see for yourself!
From Monday to Friday throughout the year, all on-campus parking requires a permit and/or is paid (via campus meters). If you are joining us for a campus tour, you’ll be provided a temporary permit. For Read more about parking, including rates and options ?
Directions (View on Google Maps):
- From Downtown Halifax: From Barrington Street, proceed north towards the Bedford Highway #2 (heading to Bedford). Continue north on the Bedford Highway. The Mount Campus is located on the west side of the Highway, about an 8 minute drive from downtown Halifax.
- From Dartmouth: Cross the Macdonald Bridge or the MacKay Bridge towards Barrington Street in Halifax. Continue north on Barrington Street, towards the Bedford Highway #2. Continue north on the Bedford Highway. The Mount Campus is located on the west side of the Highway, about a 5 to 8 minute drive from the Dartmouth bridges.
- From the Halifax International Airport: At the Airport, take Highway #102 south to Halifax. Continue on Highway #102 until Exit 2. Go east on Exit 2 (Kearney Lake Road) towards the Bedford Highway #2. Go south on the Bedford Highway. The Mount Campus is located on the west side of the Highway, about a 20 minute drive from the Airport.